Lead Safety 101: Renovation Workshop
This workshop is for landlords, contractors, DIY homeowners, and any others that are interested in the "what's what" information surrounding lead safety during renovations.
Run by Conservation Constultants Inc., ACTION Housing, the Allegheny Health Department, and Women for a Healthy Environment, the workshop will be held at Construction Junction on April 18 from 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Learn about lead safe practices with a number of topics including:
- Laws and regulations around lead and renovations (RRP Rule and
- Protections for employees and contractors
- Who needs to comply
- Legal obligations for landlords
- Basic things that a homeowner can do to be safe
- General knowledge to be aware of in order to avoid hazards
- Basic facts about lead in Allegheny County
- Health facts about lead and why it matters
Run in conjunction with the Lead Safe Allegheny Coalition.
Pittsburgh, PA 15208