Reporting directly to Conservation Consultants, Inc.’s Conservation Services Manager, the successful candidate will assist in-home energy assessments at multifamily properties as part of electric utility programs administered by the organization.
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Assist CCI staff with in-home energy assessments for Duquesne Light customers in multifamily properties, for the Duquesne Light Whole House Retrofit Program (WHRP) and/or other similar programs that require in-home assessments.
- Install energy-saving devices, such as LED light bulbs, smart power strips, etc.
- Appropriately prepare for each visit, securing needed supplies (light bulbs, etc.), scheduling information, and customer information packets from CCI in advance of visits, and confirming all appointments with resident prior to arrival.
- Support the lead generation effort for CCI programs with outbound phone calls if needed.
- Support overall well-being of CCI’s facility and organization through various, as-needed tasks.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds regularly in the line of work.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be comfortable using mobile phone technology.
- Ideal candidate will be proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must be reliable and systematic in work habits.
- Must have the ability to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Must be attentive to detail.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be respectful and patient in serving the needs of all customers.
- Must have valid Pennsylvania driver’s license, a dependable automobile and provide proof of automobile liability insurance coverage at required minimums.
- Must dress appropriately as representative of CCI.