Providing administrative support to the various programs managed by CCI
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned. This position is expected, with minimal supervision, to provide support and trouble-shooting as needed to the various programs managed by CCI, including the following duties:
- Data entry
- Outbound calling
- Processing contractor invoices
- Communication with vendors and customers, through email and phone
- Bulk Mailings
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Excellent English language and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in the absence of supervision; to take responsibility for completing assignments when needed; and to take initiative.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access).
- Comfortable learning and utilizing multiple Customer Relationship Management software systems to track customer records
- Must have valid Pennsylvania driver’s license, access to a reliable vehicle when needed for work assignments, and provide proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and ascend and descend two flights of stairs daily.
Submit resume to Paul Irwin at Pauli@getenergysmarter.org